Hey Everyone. Welcome to easily the best blog on the Internet. I'm reviving what I started around 2004. I write pretty much what comes to mind, usually hilarious. So take a seat...actually you're probably already sitting...and enjoy.

Saturday, June 07, 2008

The Blog is Back in Town

After over 3 years of absence, I have decided to bring back the blog. We're doing it up right too! 1997 style! You might be asking, "Mo', three years!?! Really? Did you get attacked by a grizzley bear or something?" My answer to that question comes in 2 parts:

1. Grizzly is not spelled with an 'e.' and
2. Yes.

And I've got the first 3 entries already laid out in my head. Are you as excited as me? I know I am! **Error: Circular Reference** Shut up Microsoft! I do what I want!

So sit back, relax, and be prepared for the funnies. A lot has changed in three years, and I may start shooting some video entries, 2006 style.


Photobucket